Fantastic Beasts 2 - The Emperor is definitely WEARING NO CLOTHES!

Fantasy nonsense aimed at teenagers, young adults and Harry Potter fans.

High action opening scene made me anticipate a reasonable film ahead, unfortunately, the plot quickly dives into GCI confusion and chaos. I'm not a big Harry Potter fan and found it hard to follow but also relentlessly boring. My wife is a huge HP fan but was disappointed, even told me she fell asleep!

So ... in summary, this is yet another prequel to the first HP installment that I didn't much like either.
I only decided to watch for my wife's sake.

This film is actually worse than the first spin-off and is simply an overlong set-up for yet another (third) film.

3/10


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legend – a paranoid schizophrenic walks into a bar!

THOR Ragnarok – the best of the 3 standalone's (may contain spoilers)

Hereditary - tragic family drama