Bohemian Rhapsody - Before the film my wife said to me ...


Biopic.

Charts the rise to fame of one of the greatest rock bands ever.

Touches on Freddie Mercury's (his stage name) background, then how he met the band and became their front man, the development of their unique sound, their meteoric rise to fame, and the key moments leading to Band Aid.

Briefly (probably too briefly) touches on Freddie's AIDS condition.

The film starts at the same moment as it ends with Freddie arriving on (Live Aid) stage, the last 15 minutes is their whole Live Aid performance.

Before the film my wife said to me ... "I'm not a fan, I didn't like their music, and I'm not looking forward to this" After the film my wife said to me ... "I really enjoyed that, think I'm a fan"

So ... this film is good, whether you think you're a fan or not.


9/10


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legend – a paranoid schizophrenic walks into a bar!

THOR Ragnarok – the best of the 3 standalone's (may contain spoilers)

Hereditary - tragic family drama